All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionRecent Advances in Harmonic Analysis and Applications features selected contributions from the AMS conference which took place at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro in 2011 in hor of Professor Konstantin Oskolkov's 65th birthday. The contributions are based on two special sessions, namely Harmonic Analysis and Applications and Sparse Data Representations and Applications. Topics covered range from Banach space geometry to classical harmonic analysis and partial differential equations. Survey and expository articles by leading experts in their corresponding fields are included, and the volume also features selected high quality papers exploring new results and trends in Muckenhoupt-Sawyer theory, orthogonal polymials, trigometric series, approximation theory, Bellman functions and applications in differential equations. Graduate students and researchers in analysis will be particularly interested in the articles which emphasize remarkable connections between analysis and analytic number theory. The readers will learn about recent mathematical developments and directions for future work in the unexpected and surprising interaction between abstract problems in additive number theory and experimentally discovered optical phemena in physics. This book will be useful for number theorists, harmonic analysts, algorithmists in multi-dimensional signal processing and experts in physics and partial differential equations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight763 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlexander M. Stokolos,Alexander Petukhov,Brett D. Wick,Dmitriy Bilyk,Laura de Carli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.