All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a selection of papers presented at a symposium organized under the aegis of COST Telecommunications Action 285. COST (European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research) is a framework for scientific and technical cooperation, allowing the coordination of national research on a European level. Action 285 sought to enhance existing tools and develop new modeling and simulation tools.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight741 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byArnold Bragg,Nejat Ince
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.