All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionOperations research uses quantitative models to analyze and predict the behavior of systems and to provide information for decision makers. Two key concepts in operations research are optimization and uncertainty. This volume consists of a collection of peer reviewed papers from the International Workshop on Recent Advances in Stochastic Operations Research (RASOR 2005), August 25-26, 2005, Canmore, Alberta, Canada. In particular, the book focusses on models in stochastic operations research, including queueing models, inventory models, financial engineering models, reliability models, and simulations models.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byKatsushige Sawaki,Shunji Osaki,Tadashi Dohi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.