Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book related to the developments in winemaking and mainly in wine stabilisation and conservation techlogies. The purpose of this book is to fulfill the need for accurate, state-of-the art information and perspectives regarding the most recent studies on wine stabilisation and conservation techlogies. The uses of these techlogies have a great impact on wine quality in terms of microbiological, chemical and sensorial characteristics. Thus, this book is composed by nine chapters that provide current research on different topics of recent techlogies used for wine stabilisation and conservation, such as developments in wine tartaric and protein stabilisation as well as membrane processes, different kinds of white wine aging, and the use of wood barrels and wood fragments from different sources in the wine aging process. This book also includes recent results about the impact of the different winemaking techlogies, different wine stabilisation processes, and conservation techlogies on the wine physico-chemical composition and their relationship with wine sensorial properties. Written by a group of international wine researchers, this book provides up-to-date reviews, overviews and summaries of current research on wine stabilisation and conservation process. This new book is an important publication which will be of great use to oelogists, food process engineers, wine scientists and oelogy students, and other professionals that might be interested in reading and learning about some fascinating areas of wine research. The authors hope readers will use this compilation to discover the most recent tendencies of wine stabilisation and conservation techlogies.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight654 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.