Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe present volume examines in depth the salient features of prevailing criminal trends in ecomic life. Beyond the author's interest in illuminating the practice of ecomic crime, he diagses its social and political origin, showing how the interplay of various forces alone explains its occurrence in such manifold forms as money and credit fraud, tax offences, subsidy deception, illegal employment and insolvency crime. Of special interest in the present context is the section dealing with computer fraud. In addition, the growing awareness of the environment in recent times has led the author to focus attention on ecomic criminality in this field too.
- Author(s)Roland Baumbusch
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight720 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.