Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionTechniques in the neurosciences are evolving rapidly. There are currently very few volumes dedicated to the methodology - ployed by neuroscrentists, and those that are available often seem either out of date or limited in scope. This series is about the methods most widely used by modern-day neuroscientists and 1s written by their colleagues who are practicing experts. Volume 1 will be useful to all neuroscientists since it concerns those procedures used routinely across the widest range of s- drsciplines. Collecting these general techniques together in a single volume stnkes us t only as a service, but will doubt prove of exceptional utilitarian value as well. Volumes 2 and 3 describe all current procedures for the analyses of ammes and theirmetabolites and of ami acrds, respectively. These collections will clearly be of value to all neuroscientists working in or contemplating research in these fields. Similar reasons exist for Volume 4 on receptor binding techniques since experimental details are provided for many types of ligand-receptor binding, including chapters on general prin- ples, drug discovery and development, and a most useful app- dix on computer programs for Scatchard, nlinear, and compe- tive displacement analyses. Volume 5 provides procedures for the assessment of enzymes involved in biogenic amine synthesis and catabolism. Volumes in the NEUROMETHODS series will be useful to neurochemists, -pharmacologists, -physrologists, -anatomists, psychopharmacologists, psychiatrists, neurologists, and chemists (organic, analytical, pharmaceutical, medicinal); in fact, everyone involved in the neurosciences, both basic and clinical.
- Author(s)A. Boulton
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/1986
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1064 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.