All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA Financial Survival Guide for an Ecomy in Free Fall Bestselling personal-finance author Nancy Dunnan offers back-to-basics advice to ease the financial squeeze of our troubled ecomy. With more than 150 tips and resources to help you survive the recession and come out on top, Recession-Proof Your Financial Life provides key background information plus the critical questions you need to answer in order to: Get out of debt Protect your money Create a budget Increase savings Get loans Save for college Avoid foreclosure Handle a layoff Find work An ecomy in recession can be scary, but igring the reality of it is downright dangerous--to both your finances and your future. Let Nancy Dunnan see you through the worst of the recession, so you and your family can live well today and prepare for a better tomorrow.
- Author BiographyNancy Dunnan is the author or coauthor of more than 30 books. Among her bestselling titles are How to Invest $50-$5,000, Never Call Your Broker on Monday, and Dun & Bradstreet's Guide to Your Investments.
- Author(s)Nancy Dunnan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitlePersonal Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width144 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.