Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook of about Geman law and legal system, including the German Bill of Rights, and exercises. This book is for all those eager to improve their German-English legal vocabulary. It is t intended to provide legal advice.
- Author BiographySarah Patricia Condor-Fisher is an Austrian-American attorney and Professor of English language and American Literature. She practices international and corporate law in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Sarah Patricia Condor Esq
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.