Recife & Northeast Brazil: Includes Olinda, Fortaleza, Penedo, Pipa, Souza, Fernando de Noronha by Alex Robinson (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.33Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionGet lost in one of Pernambuco's colourful colonial towns before heading to Taumbau's beautiful beachfront and admiring the turquoise green ocean while soaking up Brazilian sunrays. Footprintfocus Recife & Northeast is the perfect companion for the adventurous traveller wanting to get the most out of this often overlooked region in South America's largest and most diverse country. Bursting with culture, Recife and Northeast Brazil are home to one of Brazil's most engaging art scenes. From advice on how to visit dramatic gorges to essential information on some of South America's most authentic carnivals, this guide will enable you to experience every corner of Brazil's most alluring region. * Includes Rio Grande do Norte and Fortaleza. * Features the region's flourishing art scene as well as scenic hotspots. * Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat. * Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps for important towns and cities. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with practical advice on getting around as well as detailed information on the region's top attractions, this Footprintfocus guide will prove an invaluable travelling companion. The content of Footprintfocus Recife and Northeast Brazil guide has been extracted from Footprint's Brazil Handbook.
- Author BiographyAlex Robinson is an award-winning writer and photographer based in London. He was runner up in the Friends of the Earth International Photography Award in 2007, won a Brazilian Press Award for the anniversary edition of Latin America's travel magazine Viagem e Turismo and a US National Magazine award as part of the Fall 2006 edition of Departures Magazine. He has worked with numerous magazines, publishers and broadcasters, including Departures, Budget Travel, National Geographic, the Financial Times, Wanderlust, the Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera and the BBC. Early 2011 saw him visit his 61st country, Cape Verde. For more information, see alexrobinsonphotography.co.uk.
- Author(s)Alex Robinson
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.