Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $28.75Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.60
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt does t matter what sort of chef you are, professional or otherwise. At some point you will have to make a te of any new recipes that you come up with or simply make tations of any changes that you have made to recipes. This is where Recipe Organizer For The Busy Chef turns out to be one of the better options.
- Author BiographySarah Mason grew up in a household that simply loved to cook, she found it to be an extremely rewarding experience and really enjoyed being with her parents in the kitchen. It even gave her the opportunity to make note of some of the recipes that she preferred more. The challenge that she had with that is that she had to write down the recipe on any paper that she could find and then figure out how to store it later on. She did not find the options that she had to be adequate and then made decision to create something that could easily and quickly be used to make note of a recipe and the preparation instructions. She modified her version over the years and with the encouragement of her family, made the decision to publish what she had created for all to be able to use.
- Author(s)Sarah Mason
- PublisherCooking Genius
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooking Genius
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.