Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn this day and age, it's easy to understand why people feel sad or overwhelmed. How does one cope with financial woes, marital strife, fear of terrorism, or health problems? Where does hope come from? Can we be happy despite the difficult life cards we've been dealt? Luckily, the answer is yes! This little book provides insightful advice that draws from research, statistics, and personal experience. Within these pages you'll find words of wisdom and practical tips that will enrich your life, bring you joy, and make you feel content.
- Author BiographyCheryl Saban is an author and philanthropist and holds a Ph.D in Psychology. Her previous books include Recipe for Good Parenting, the bestselling Recipe for a Good Marriage and New Mother's Survival Guide (all Ryland Peters & Small). Cheryl is a wife and mother of four, and lives in California.
- Author(s)Cheryl Saban
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note70 col photographs
- Weight215 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.