All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooking up a good story is easy if you have the right ingredients! Break some thoughts into a cup, add some characters, sprinkle with full stops and capital letters, and glaze with happy endings. If the proof of the pudding is in the tasting, then this book should make for delicious reading! A charming introduction to the joy of writing and reading stories.
- Author BiographyElla Burfoot is a talented author-illustrator who earned her degree and a distinction in her MA in Illustration from the University of Falmouth. She has published a number of picture books, including two previous titles for Macmillan: DARKNESS SLIPPED IN, which was shortlisted for the 2008 British Book Design and Production Awards and nominated for the 2009 CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal, and the brilliantly funny BETTY AND THE YETI. Ella lives in Dorset with her partner and two small children.
- Author(s)Ella Burfoot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight159 g
- Width217 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.42
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.80
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.