All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.97Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes from Italy includes a variety of recipes for each meal of the day and represents different regions of the country. Information on how to read a recipe, safety in the kitchen, and daily nutritional requirements are also included. Quick tips and variations as well as considerations for dietary restrictions round out each recipe.
- Author BiographyDana Meachen Rau is an author, editor, and illustrator of children's books. She has written more than 100 books for children, many of them nonfiction in subjects including astronomy, history, and geography, as well as numerous biographies. She lives in Burlington, Connecticut, with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIgnite: Global Cookery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.