All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes from Mexico includes a variety of recipes for each meal of the day. Information on how to read a recipe, safety in the kitchen, and daily nutritional requirements are also included. Quick tips and variations as well as considerations for dietary restrictions round out each recipe.
- Author BiographyDana Meachen Rau is an author, editor, and illustrator of children's books. She has written more than 100 books for children, many of them nonfiction in subjects including astronomy, history, and geography, as well as numerous biographies. She lives in Burlington, Connecticut, with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIgnite: Global Cookery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.