All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Recipes from a Normal Mum, Holly Bell transforms the daily chore of cooking for the whole family with her collection of inventive, ecomical and simple recipes. With colour photographs of every dish (in response to the feedback Holly always hears from mums!), this is the must-have book for any mum who is short of time but still wants to cook delicious food for her family. Each recipe is written in straightforward steps and made with ingredients that you can buy at the supermarket. Split into 8 chapters including The More the Merrier, Dinner for 2 in A Flash, Switch to Baking Mode and Food for the Great British Outdoors, Holly has recipes to fit every family occasion. And longer will you be stumped when you are left with a little-used ingredient or an excess amount of a dish as Holly has supplied ideas for using up the surplus, ensuring you waste absolutely thing. Recipes include the Mix It Up Breakfast Muffins, Lemony Salmon Pasta with Courgettes & Peas, Tortilla Traybake and Lemon Button Biscuits. Holly is a real mum cooking in real time and 'rmal' mums of every variety regularly turn to her blog for advice and fail-safe recipes. Whether it is a speedy recipe for feeding little people, cooking for a hungry crowd, baking for children's parties, or conjuring up grown-up weeknight suppers, this is a book to which you can turn matter what aspect of family life you're approaching that day.
- Author BiographyHolly Bell is a family recipe writer, blogger, presenter, mum of two and a memorable finalist of The Great British Bake Off. Her popular blog, Recipes from a Normal Mum, was launched in 2010 and has had over a million hits. Holly's ethos is that cooking should be fun, simple, inventive and inexpensive. Holly was the digital face of Sainsbury's Live Well for Less and now regularly guest-presents on QVC for products such as Wilton and Kitchen Aid. In 2012, she sold an ebook on Amazon and knocked The Hairy Bikers off the top spot of the ebook charts. Holly lives in Leicester with her husband and two sons. Another baby will be joining them in the summer.
- Author(s)Holly Bell
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.