All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 delicious recipes featuring game and foraged ingredients showcase the pleasure of cooking from the woods Respected French chef and writer Jean-Francois Mallet has assembled 100 delicious recipes featuring game and foraged ingredients, such as chestnuts, dandelion leaves, nettles, and wild strawberries. Organized into chapters based on food type - furred game (venison, wild boar, hare); feathered game (partridge, pheasant, quail); mushrooms, herbs, and snails; and nuts and berries - the recipes encourage readers to source and discover the pleasure of cooking game and wild foods. From sauteed venison with port and chestnuts to stuffed partridge with kale, these beautifully illustrated dishes bring the flavours of the woods directly into home kitchens.
- Author BiographyJean-Francois Mallet has taught at the Ecole Superieure de Cuisine Francaise Ferrandi in Paris, and worked for many years with such chefs as Joel Robuchon and Gaston Lenotre. Today he is a food writer and photographer and contributes to French magazines, such as Saveur, Elle a Table, and Etoile.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Mallet
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.