All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.83
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WORLDS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR ARE ABOUT TO COLLIDE. AND THERE'S NOTHING JACOB CAN DO TO STOP THEM. After a perilous encounter with an Alder Elf - an immortal, trickturning creature to whom he owes a great debt - Jacob must journey back into the enchanted Mirrorworld once again. Together with Fox, his beautiful shapeshifting friend, Jacob has choice but to follow his brother on the trail of the Dark Fairy, who has fled deep into the East: to a land of folklore, Cossacks, spies, time-eating witches and flying carpets. But what exactly is the Dark One running from? Could it be the same danger that threatens Jacob and Fox? The third book in the series, The Golden Yarn is a thrilling tale of courage and fear, jealousy and forbidden desire; in which love has the power both to save a life - and to destroy it.
- Author BiographyCornelia Funke is the highly acclaimed, award-winning and bestselling author of the Inkheart trilogy, Dragon Rider, The Thief Lord and numerous other children's novels and picture books. Born in 1958 in the German town of Dorsten, she worked as a social worker for a few years before turning first to illustration and then to writing. Her books have now sold more than 20 million copies worldwide, and have been translated into 37 languages.
- Author(s)Cornelia Funke
- PublisherPushkin Children's Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMirrorworld
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushkin Children's Books
- Width148 mm
- Height200 mm
- Translated byOliver Latsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.