Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves if their love can survive the pressures of superstardom. The friendships they've formed and the new family they've found, the history they've built together will all come together to help them figure out if their relationship can triumph over the trials of the band's exploding popularity. A starlet who will do anything to get ahead - including throw Kiera under a bus - and the reappearance of Denny, Kiera's former boyfriend, are just two of the obstacles the lovers must overcome to be together forever. But if they can survive, their love will blossom like never before.
- Author BiographyS. C. Stephens lives in Washington State with her family, and spends all her time writing.
- Author(s)S. C. Stephens
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.