CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionA world where good and evil dwell... Seeking justice for her murdered twin sister, Maeve finds herself trapped in a world of magic and deception. She's discovered the key that will guarantee her success-a magical spell to control a vampire. Now she needs to locate a witch of pure intent to teach the spell to her. Quinn Montgomery wants thing to do with his birth mother, Mortianna, the most powerful witch in the world. When he discovers Maeve is his mother's prisoner, he rescues the prickly immortal from imminent death. Determined to set things right, he returns her to the Scottish Highlands only to find that Maeve isn't the only victim of Mortianna's treachery. Together, Maeve and Quinn reluctantly join forces to battle the forces of darkness as they fight their growing attraction for each other. Will Quinn teach Maeve the spell she desperately needs, or will she fall under his spell instead? Warning: This book contains a kick-ass heroine, a Wizard hero to die for, copious amounts of throw-the-hero-down-and-jump-him sex, more corpses than you can shake a stick at, sleeping vampires, cranky witches and wee beasties guaranteed to give you nightmares.
- Author BiographyJ.C. Wilder is a national best-selling author from central Ohio. In her spare time she enjoys gardening, raising her dogs and collecting dust bunnies. Reckoning is her thirty-seventh release.
- Author(s)J. C. Wilder
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.