All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionReclaim Your Soul: Your Path to Healing explores self-transformation. Many of us find ourselves suppressing emotions and falling victim to patterns of unhealthy behavior. We can live this way for decades in a half-baked existence, t kwing why meaninglessness plagues our days and leaves us feeling unsatisfied. The goal of this book is to immerse the reader in previously suppressed feelings. Readers will be able to liberate themselves and allow themselves to feel in order to heal successfully. The book also illuminates patterns that keep us stuck. Each vignette describes a way out of the morass and contributes to exponentially building our awareness. Reclaim Your Soul highlights patterns and feelings that serve to increase our strength and enrich our lives. Through this process, we can start to reach for dreams that uplift our soul and help us achieve our fullest potential.
- Author BiographyAlyson Quinn was born in Zimbabwe to Irish parents and spent her childhood years in Southern Africa. She trained as a social worker in South Africa and then launched her career in London, England. She has spent over two decades on the West coast of Canada in the field of psychiatry as an individual and group therapist. In the last six years, she has dedicated much of her time to writing novels and nonfiction books.
- Author(s)Alyson Quinn
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.