Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionBy dying today, we leave for posterity a cesspool of moral, ecomic and legal perversions that are becoming increasingly more difficult to reverse. We are condemning our children and grandchildren, through our selfish indifference, to a future they will find impossible to change. Will you join us in this righteous battle for America and our posterity or will you wait for our enemies to enslave us making reclamation impossible? The States alone determine the purpose, agenda and terms of a Federal Convention, t Congress. Even the Convention itself does t have final authority to control the deliberations at the Convention. When the Calling States enter into a binding contract through their Legislative Calls on Congress, the parameters of the deliberations at the Convention are predetermined. This Constitutional authority, which rests in State Legislatures and given to the States by our Founders, is the States most powerful vehicle for RECLAIMING AMERICA through SINGLE ISSUE Federal Conventions. The States are, in fact, the final arbitrator of selected Constitutional issues. I pray that the States will t be deceived by flawed legal and Constitutional reasoning and continue to igre the authority they have in Article V and Article IV, Section 4 of the United States Constitution.
- Author BiographyCharles Kacprowicz is the founder of CITIZEN INITIATIVES which presently is advancing 19 Amendments to the United States Constitution through Single Issue Federal Conventions. Charles has been working to reinstate righteous laws in America for 38 years. The Balanced Federal Budget Amendment is a top priority for Charles because he is persuaded that no debtor nation can long remain free. He has been fighting for the Unborn Child's right to life since January 23, 1973. After hearing the news about the Supreme Court's Roe vs. Wade decision the night before, he addressed an outdoor audience at Akron, OH. His message was simple: We must overturn Roe vs. Wade! . . . We must not give the American woman the right to decide who lives and dies in America. He has authored multiple position papers, the UNBORN CHILD AMENDMENT - A National Strategy to Amend the U.S. Constitution Through State Legislatures, THE ELEVENTH NATION - America Identified In Prophecy and RECLAIMING AMERICA through SINGLE ISSUE Federal Conventions. No stranger to media attention, Charles has appeared on many radio and TV talk shows. He conducts prophecy seminars, has been the guest speaker before 200+ audiences, lobbied Congress on behalf of the Unborn Child Amendment and Late Term Abortion Bills twice vetoed by President Clinton, and has received support from United States Senators, United States Representatives, State Legislators and Pro-Life Groups. He has served in the Church as Preacher, Elder, Deacon, Teacher, Jail Ministry Director and Youth Director. Charles has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine for founding one of America's top 500 entrepreneurial companies and has been awarded the coveted Authority Author status by EzineDirectories.com. Charles has been married to his first love for 45 years. He has two sons and four grandchildren. He's a graduate of California State (Government/Political Science), with 4 1/2 years of post graduate work at Loyal Law School and Moody Bible Extension Studies. He also served honorably in the U.S. Navy.
- Author(s)Charles Kacprowicz
- PublisherMarkets Global Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarkets Global Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJoyce E Casper
- Illustrator(s)Raymond C Casper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.