All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is wrong with education? Why do educational reforms always miss their target? How can we create a better education system? And what can we learn from other countries? Reclaiming Education tackles the challenges facing education that really matter - hte ones that academics often igre, parents demand solution to and politicians need to confront. Drawing on his global research, James Tooley shows that there is an alternative to poor quality and wasteful inefficiency in education, and that education can be radically transformed to guarantee freedom and higher standards. Tooley radically challenges any complacency we may have about education in the 21st century. Sir Bob Salisbury Tooley is an extremist: some of his ideas are outrageous! Professor Geoffrey Walford, University of Oxford This is truly a radical book. It should be read by everyone who thinks deeply about education. Sir Christopher Ball
- Author BiographyJames Tooley is Professor of Education Policy at Newcastle University, UK, and President of the Orient Global Education Fund.
- Author(s)James Tooley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.