Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionGain a greater understanding of leadership-learning programs across disciplines, pedagogies, and departments. This volume focuses on the collective and unique capacity in higher education to leverage and align university resources with leadership learning across college and university initiatives. * why we should focus on reclaiming the purpose of higher education and embrace leadership development across disciplines, * how we can do this and what this may look like, and * how we can assess this has happened. This is the 174th volume of the Jossey-Bass quarterly report series New Directions for Higher Education. Addressed to presidents, vice presidents, deans, and other higher education decision makers on all kinds of campuses, it provides timely information and authoritative advice about major issues and administrative problems confronting every institution.
- Author BiographyVolume Editors: Kathy L. Guthrie is an associate professor in the higher education program at Florida State University. She serves as the coordinator of the Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies and teaches courses in leadership development. Laura Osteen is the director of the Center for Leadership and Social Change at Florida State University. The center transforms lives through leadership education, identity development, and community engagement. Series Editors: Betsy Barefoot serves as Vice President and Senior Scholar for the John N. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education. Jillian L. Kinzie is Associate Director at IU Center for Postsecondary Research.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2017
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B HE Single Issue Higher Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKathy L. Guthrie,Laura K. Osteen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.