All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionNearly thirty years after creation of the most advanced and expensive hazardous waste cleanup infrastructure in the world, this book provides a much-needed lens through which the Superfund program should be assessed and reshaped. Focusing on the lessons of adaptive management, it explores new concepts and tools for the cleanup and reuse of contaminated sites, and for dealing with the uncertainty inherent in long-term site stewardship.
- Author BiographyGregg Macey is a Lecturer in the Department of Urban and Environmental Planning at the University of Virginia, where he has taught environmental economics, land use law and policy, and environmental justice. He is also an attorney with the law firm Kirkland & Ellis. He holds a J.D. from the University of Virginia and will receive his Ph.D. in urban planning from MIT. Prior to law school, he worked as a land use mediator and a consultant. Jonathan Cannon is Professor and Director of the Environmental and Land Use Law Program at the University of Virginia Law School. He was formerly in the private practice of environmental law and also served in a number of senior positions at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, including most recently General Counsel. He was Director of the Center for Expertise for Superfund Site Recycling at the University of Virginia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGregg Macey,Jonathan Z. Cannon
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.