Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details, and provides a systematic critique of, the shaky assumptions at the foundation of the market-based reform initiatives that dominate the contemporary education scene. It names and exposes the motives and methods of the powerful philanthropists, politicians, business moguls, and education entrepreneurs who are behind the reform movement.
- Author BiographyJ. Amos Hatch is currently professor of Urban-Multicultural Teacher Education at the University of Tennessee, where he works with pre-service, masters and doctoral students who are preparing to make a difference in schools and society. He taught in urban elementary schools in Kansas City, Missouri and Jacksonville, Florida and has published seven books and over 100 articles on issues related to learning, teaching, teacher education, and educational research.
- Author(s)J. Amos Hatch
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.