CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis modern fable provides a gentle lesson about career dilemmas. Willie is a rabbit who wants to make a very important change in his life, but he is convinced that he needs magical powers to bring it about. A cast of furry and feathered inhabitants of the forest are determined to help, and their lighthearted advice rambles from choosing a lucky charm to wishing on a star. Slowly, as he listens to the twists and turns of the conversation, Willie is nudged ever closer to realizing that he has the power to change within himself.
- Author BiographyPeter Weddle is the CEO of WEDDLE's, a specialty publisher in the fields of employment and leadership. He writes a biweekly column on employment for The Wall Street Journal and has previously written columns about job search and career management for CNN and Dow Jones's National Business Employment Weekly. He is the author of Career Fitness, CliffsNotes: Finding a Job on the Web, and Internet Resumes. He lives in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Peter D. Weddle
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight131 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.