All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reconceptualises the concept of moral ecomy in its relevance for, and application to, the criminal justice system in England and Wales. It advances the argument that criminal justice cant be reduced to an instrumentally driven operation to achieve fiscal efficiencies or provide investment opportunities to the commercial sector.
- Author BiographyPhilip Whitehead is Reader in Criminal and Social Justice at Teesside University, UK. Previously he worked for the Probation Service for 27 years and held numerous positions including Research and Information Officer. He has researched various aspects of probation and criminal justice since the 1980s and is the author of numerous books and articles.
- Author(s)Philip Whitehead
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight309 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.