All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive survey of recent progress in the design and implementation of Networks-on-Chip. It addresses a wide spectrum of on-chip communication problems, ranging from physical, network, to application layers. Specific topics that are explored in detail include packet routing, resource arbitration, error control/correction, application mapping, and communication scheduling. Additionally, a vel bi-directional communication channel NoC (BiNoC) architecture is described, with detailed explanation. * Written for practicing engineers in need of practical kwledge about the design and implementation of networks-on-chip; * Includes tutorial-like details to introduce readers to a diverse range of NoC designs, as well as in-depth analysis for designers with NoC experience to explore advanced issues; * Describes a variety of on-chip communication architectures, including a vel bi-directional communication channel NoC. From the Foreword: Overall this book shows important advances over the state of the art that will affect future system design as well as R&D in tools and methods for NoC design. It represents an important reference point for both designers and electronic design automation researchers and developers. --Giovanni De Micheli
- Author(s)Sao-Jie Chen,Wen-Chung Tsai,Ying-Cherng Lan,Yu Hen Hu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.