All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the representational paradoxes of liberal multicultural subjecthood, in which the citizen-subject tends to become representable only as an individual representative of a social identity group. It uses historicist and formalist methodologies within Marxist, psychoanalytic, and critical race frameworks.
- Author BiographyMEGAN OBOURN Assistant Professor of English at SUNY College at Brockport, USA.
- Author(s)Megan Obourn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.