Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionSurveying twelve texts produced over the course of a century, this book examines the politics of domesticity in Asian American women's literature. While it takes on some of the common tropes of Asian American literary criticism, such as interracial romance, the conflicts of assimilation, and the mother-daughter relationship, the focus on the white American woman who mediates the relationship of the Asian American woman with America forces us to rethink the familiar.
- Author BiographySeung Ah Oh is a postdoctoral fellow at the Institute of Humanities at Yonsei University.
- Author(s)Seung Ah Oh
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.