Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecord Label Marketing offers a comprehensive look at the inner workings of record labels, showing how the record labels connect commercial music with consumers. In the current climate of selling music through both traditional channels and new media, authors Tom Hutchison, Paul Allen and Amy Macy carefully explain the components of the contemporary record label's marketing plan and how it is executed. This new edition is clearly illustrated throughout with figures, tables, graphs, and glossaries, and includes a valuable overview of the music industry. Record Label Marketing has become essential reading for current and aspiring professionals, and for music business students everywhere. Record Label Marketing. * Gives you an exclusive and complete look at SoundScan and how it is used as a marketing tool * Presents essential information on uses of new media, label publicity, advertising, retail distribution, and marketing research by record labels * Offers insight into how successful labels use videos, promotional touring, and special products to build revenue * Includes important specialized marketing strategies using the tools of grassroots promotion and international opportunities * Reveals how labels are managing within their transitional digital industry * Looks to the future of the music business - how online developments, techlogical diffusion, and convergence and new markets continue to reshape the industry
- Author BiographyPaul Allen is Associate Professor in the Department of Recording Industry at Middle Tennessee State University and co-author of Record Label Marketing, also published by Focal Press. He is also a frequent lecturer at other universities on artist management and other music business subjects. His career work has included radio, TV, political management, and the music business.
- Author(s)Amy Macy,Paul Allen,Tom Hutchison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.