All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have for those new, and t so new, to recovery or anyone with an interest in the twelve-step culture. Recovery A to Z (Second Edition) is the perfect reference for anyone in the twelve0step community. Contains useful and relevant meeting and fellowship etiquette. Loaded with FAQs and general facts regarding various twelve-step recovery programs. User-friendly format with definitions of words, phrases, and slogans common to the community. Updated resource listing appeals to an even broader audience. Not sure what '90 in '90 or 'anger is fear in a party dress' really means. Then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyThe Editors of Central Recovery Press: Together, the editors of Central Recovery Press have more than 120 years of combined recovery.
- Author(s)Editors of Central Recovery Press
- PublisherCentral Recovery Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCentral Recovery Press
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.