All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionOptimize team performance during changing times.
- Author BiographyPAUL J. JEROME is VP of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a diversified organizational improvement consulting and publishing firm based in Irvine, California. He is an experienced management consultant and business executive specializing in executive development, management training, team building, and performance management. Paul is widely recognized for his creative design and enthusiastic delivery of practical management tools and techniques. He is also the author of Coaching Through Effective Feedback and Re--Creating Teams During Transitions, published by Richard Chang Associates, Inc.
- Author(s)Paul J. Jerome
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width163 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.