Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionRecreational Therapy Basics, Techniques, and Interventions provides 51 chapters about recreational therapy practice. Ten chapters describe the basics including topics such as activity and task analysis, body mechanics, consequences of inactivity, and effects of stress. There are 41 chapters with in-depth descriptions of techniques and interventions used by recreational therapists. These include adaptive sports, behavior strategies, disability rights education, medical play, social skills training, walking and gait training, and wheelchair mobility. Each chapter has a thorough discussion of how to apply the technique along with indications, contraindications, and efficacy research supporting the use of the technique. Expected outcomes, documentation, and links to ICF codes connect the intervention to the therapists work as part of the healthcare team.
- PublisherIdyll Arbor
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdyll Arbor
- Weight1588 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byHeather Porter
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.