All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionNana's mother Jude Meany died in 1947 at the age of 75 years. She worked hard during her life to keep her children fed. She did every kind of work, from cutting potatoes, sowing and picking potatoes and corn, to thinning and weeding turnips. This work tells the story of a little girl who was eight years old when her mother died in childbirth.
- Author BiographyI am 56 years old. I live happily with my husband Tommy. We have three beautiful children and six wonderful unique little grandchildren. I was born in Killkenny, Ireland in 1950 and came to England in 1968 to pursue a career in Nursing. I lived and worked in Middlesex for thirty-something years. I moved with my husband to a little village in Norfolk four years ago.
- Author(s)Mary Catherine Scully
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.