All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that...* China is quietly purchasing and squirreling away vast amounts of the earth's remaining oil? * That the Chinese are a huge major player on Wall Street and control billions in American investments? * That while the US has been fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Chinese have been focusing its substantial muscle on upgrading their nation's inner-structure and industrial strength? *That the Chinese control most of the world's rare earth resources, all of which are essential for cell phones, computers, electronic devices, etc.? And this is just the beginning. RED ALERT will be a most provocative and, in truth, a frightening examination about the growing political, ecomic, and social power of China and the threat that nation poses to the Western world. Peppered with the startling statistics, charts and evidence of how China continues to expand its ecomic reach, RED ALERT is meant to be both controversial and powerful in its scope.
- Author BiographyRegarded as one of the nation's experts on global economic trends, Stephen Leeb has written several bestselling books for us, including THE OIL FACTOR, THE COMING ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, and GAME OVER.
- Author(s)Gregory Dorsey,Stephen Leeb
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.