All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionBiotechlogy is a rapidly growing research area which is immediately translated into industrial applications. Although over 1000 research papers have emerged on various aspects of red beet and the chemistry of betalaines pigments, surprisingly comprehensive book is available. The proposed Red Beet book encompasses a scholarly compilation of recent biotechlogical research developments made in basic science, biochemistry of the chief components, techlogical developments in augmenting and recovery of such useful compounds and value-added products with discussions on future perspectives. The book will provide detailed information of the chemistry of the main components of rmal and genetically engineered beetroot.
- Author BiographyDr. Bhagyalakshmi Neelwarne, a Senior Principal Scientist in the Plant Cell Biotechnology Department at the Central Food Technological Research Institute of India, is widely regarded for her expertise in Food Biotechnology, particularly in plant biotechnology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, 8 colour tables, biography
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBhagyalakshmi Neelwarne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.