All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionHistory of automobile racing on dirt tracks in the southern United States. Focuses on the first Dirt Cars of the late 1950's, the late models, the super late models, and on the Dirt Racing Speedways and series. Includes short biographies of 25 famous drivers and 92 photographs.
- Author(s)Gary L Parker
- PublisherWaldenhouse Publishers, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaldenhouse Publishers, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kent Harrelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.