Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth collection, by the author of Ivory Cradle, unearths a hidden prehistoric world of art and art-makers. Anne Marie Macari delves deep within the earth, exploring the prehistoric caves of France and Spain, communing with the lives and art of those who once inhabited them. Writing from a variety of perspectives and in diverse voices, Macari connects us with a distant past, with memory / stumbling into mineral stillness...a forgotten animal / across my shoulders.
- Author BiographyAnne Marie Macari is the author of four books of poetry. Her first book, Ivory Cradle, won the APR/Honickman first book prize. Macari's poetry and prose has been widely published in magazines. In 2005 she was the recipient of the James Dickey Prize for poetry from 5 Points Magazine. She teaches in the Drew University MFA Program.
- Author(s)Anne Marie Macari
- PublisherPersea Books Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersea Books Inc
- Weight110 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.