CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Mayo is a fry cook in a greasy breakfast restaurant in Atlanta. His home is the back room of an abandoned building infested with homeless addicts. Among them he is respected. To the rest of the city he is invisible. Enter Reese - a ghost from Frank's past, with a newspaper article that throws Frank's world into chaos. Soon he is reunited with Jayrod Nash, the abused boy he took under his wing in ather life. Together they track the man who abducted Jayrod's friend Arld, but things aren't always what they seem, and time has a way of changing people you thought you knew. The hunters become the hunted, and trust is a commodity best spent with caution. Red Eyes is the much-anticipated sequel to THE NIGHT TRAIN.
- Author BiographyCarl Purdon lives in Pontotoc, Mississippi with his wife and two of their four children. Born in 1964, he knew by age five he would write novels someday. He prepared himself by reading a wide variety of books, and by falling down a few times. His passion is observing people. His goal is to create characters so real his readers will feel they know them by the end of the book. In February of 2012, he released his debut novel, The Night Train, then followed it up with his second novel, Norton Road in 2013. In 2014, he released Blinders. His fourth novel, Red Eyes, a sequel to The Night Train, was released in 2015. Norton Road was selected as a Notable Indie by Shelf Unbound magazine as part of their 2014 Best Indie Book Awards. Carl writes in the contemporary fiction genre, with emphasis on true-to-life drama and suspense. During an introduction at a reading roundtable in 2014, Carl's writing style was described as a mixture of Mark Twain and Merle Haggard, a compliment he continuously strives to live up to.
- Author(s)Carl Purdon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.