CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionKatrina, Jamie and Amelia leave the far west of the state for the two-day drive to the coastal resort of South West Rocks for a family holiday. But within a short distance they encounter a red fog that envelopes the car in a violent storm and when they emerge, they have reached their destination. Bridget and Warren, their parents are unaware that anything is wrong and have memory of the storm, r do they seem to tice that there is thing there - town, shops, camp site. The mystery deepens when six-year old Amelia demonstrates strange powers over animals and she heals Katrina when she is bitten by a lethal Brown Snake. Then Jamie discovers the astounding reality. Not only have they travelled over a thousand kilometres in a few moments, they have also gone back in time by 500 years. But they have yet to learn the shattering truth of how and why this has all happened. The children must display great courage and intelligence to solve the mystery of just who or what is Amelia, why do their parents t tice anything strange and how to combat the enemy that has followed them through the time portal and how they can return home.
- Author BiographyMichael Davies began writing as an antidote to many hours spent on long-haul international flights and nights spent in hotels around the world. He has lived and worked in the UK, Canada, the USA, Australia and South East Asia. His first book, a psychological thriller entitled Dreamkill was published in the USA in 1996 and has been followed by more than twenty other books in the thriller and sci-fi genre. Most of his work now is with schools where he will spend 8-10 hours of workshops with a class of students and jointly develop a full-scale novel. He now lives on a 100 acre estate near the coast of NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Michael Davies
- PublisherMickie Dalton Foundation
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSherwood, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMickie Dalton Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.