All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $46.55
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $25.79
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn a sweeping narrative about the people and the politics behind the budget, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter David Wessel looks at the 2011 fiscal year (which ended September 30) to see where all the money was actually spent, and why the budget process has grown wildly out of control. Through the eyes of key people-Jacob Lew, White House director of the Office of Management and Budget; Douglas Elmendorf, director of the Congressional Budget Office; Blackstone founder and former Commerce Secretary Pete Peterson; and more-Wessel gives listeners an inside look at the making of our unsustainable budget.
- Author BiographyDavid Wessel is the economics editor of the Wall Street Journal and the author of the New York Times bestseller In Fed We Trust. Lloyd James has been narrating since 1996, has recorded over six hundred books in almost every genre, has earned six AudioFile Earphones Awards, and is a two-time nominee for the prestigious Audie Award.
- Author(s)David Wessel
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Lloyd James
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.