All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn autobiographical account of growing up and working in the iron trade in British Columbia during the early and mid 1900s.
- Author BiographyJoe Irving is a retired ironworker living on his ranch in Crescent Valley, British Columbia. Along with his wife Sylvia, they tend to life on the ranch and entertain friends and family with old-time hospitality.
- Author(s)Joe Irving
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.