All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows what happens to different desert animals over the course of a day and night, discussing different aspects of the animals' anatomy and behaviour; for example: sleeping, eating, hunting and moving.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead & Learn: A Day in the Life: Desert Animals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.