All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionTom Randal and three close friends leave on a bucket list dream vacation. Little did they kw what is soon to ensue? Once in the Town of Red Lake they quickly attract the attention of four savvy female co-eds, also from the US. After a night of partying at the Hamilton Estate the four weary and hung over men fly out to a remote fishing outpost in rthern Ontario. They will spend a week isolated and cut off from all means of communication. After only 24 hours of solitude and sport fishing bliss the scene dramatically changes. The unsuspecting vacationers soon have to band together to survive a whirlwind of natural disasters and ever present wilderness predators. The group is forced to endure to persevere. Vacation's over.
- Author(s)Tom Gray
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.