All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry by Mekeel McBride.
- Author BiographyMEKEEL MCBRIDE was born in Pittsburgh, Pa., in 1950 and attended Mills College, and Indiana University where she studied creative writing under Samuel Yellen. She has been awarded two National Endowment for the Arts grants, and a fellowship at The Bunting Institute. She has published poems in numerous magazines including Seneca Review, Pequod, Ploughshares, Poetry, and Three Rivers Poetry Journal. She has taught at Harvard University and Wheaton College, and is presently teaching at The University of New Hampshire. Her previous collections from Carnegie Mellon are No Ordinary World (1979), and The Going Under of the Evening Land (1983).
- Author(s)Mekeel McBride
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Poetry
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight136 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.