All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $26.15
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.84
About this product
- DescriptionA werewolf epic. Can't stop thinking about it. --Stephen King They live among us. They are our neighbors, our mothers, our lovers. They change. When government agents kick down Claire Forrester's front door and murder her parents, Claire realizes just how different she is. Patrick Gamble was thing special until the day he got on a plane and hours later stepped off it, the only passenger left alive, a hero. Chase Williams has sworn to protect the people of the United States from the menace in their midst, but he is becoming the very thing he has promised to destroy. So far, the threat has been controlled by laws and violence and drugs. But the night of the red moon is coming, when an unrecognizable world will emerge...and the battle for humanity will begin.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Percy has won a Whiting Writers Award, a Plimpton Prize, two Pushcart Prizes, and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. He is the author of the novel The Wilding (Graywolf Press, 2010) and two short story collections, Refresh, Refresh (Graywolf Press, 2007) and The Language of Elk (Carnegie-Mellon University Press, 2006). His work has appeared in Esquire (where he is a contributing editor), GQ, Time, Men's Journal, Outside, TheWall Street Journal, The Paris Review, Tin House and Best American Short Stories.
- Author(s)Benjamin Percy
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Read byBenjamin Percy
- Contained items statement18 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1320
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.