Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmbitious, sensuous, filled with intriguing characters, paramic settings, and high drama, Red Poppies opens a window on preoccupation Tibet. Set in the 1930s, it is the story of the wealthy Maichi family: its powerful chieftain, his Han Chinese wife, his first son and heir, and his second, idiot son, the vel's narrator and unlikely hero.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byHoward Goldblatt,Sylvia Li-Chun Lin
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.