Red State Uprising: How to Take Back America by Lew Uhler, Erick Erickson (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.40+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionFed up with our arrogant federal government? Don't want massive programs we don't need and can't afford? Then join the Red State Uprising! In his new book, RedState.com founder Erick Erickson clearly outlines what needs to change in Washington and what we can do locally to make it happen. Red State Uprising is t about anarchy or a revolution--it's about reshaping government to maximize ecomic growth, individual liberty and private property rights. Barack Obama has shown his determination to move the country towards a socialist nanny state, culminating in the government takeover of health care. The vast majority of Americans reject this vision and Red State Uprising calls upon this majority to stand up and take action. There is a right size for government, Erikson argues, but it is much smaller, much cheaper, and much less intrusive than what we've got w. Red State Uprising offers conservatives a plan to take back the people's government.
- Author BiographyErick Erickson is managing editor of RedState.com, the largest online community of conservative activists and the most widely read right of center blog on Capitol Hill. He is also a regular political commentator on CNN's John King, and often appears on top-tier radio and TV. Influential media personalities such as Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity read RedState.com and RedState's Morning Briefing Newsletter daily, and frequently consult with Erick. Prior to RedState.com and CNN, Erickson was a lawyer and also worked as a political consultant assisting in presidential, congressional, state, and local elections. He lives in Macon, Georgia with wife and daughter. Lew Uhler is founder and President of the National Tax Limitation Committee (NTLC). He has written numerous articles on taxes and spending, and is also author of the book Setting Limits: Constitutional Control of Government. Uhler has also appeared on numerous national, regional, and local television and radio programs, and he speaks around the world on fiscal issues. Prior to his work with the NTLC, Uhler worked for Ronald Reagan when he was Governor of California. Uhler and his wife, Cynthia, have four grown sons and live in the Sacramento area.
- Author(s)Erick Erickson,Lew Uhler
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, charts
- Weight439 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.