All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Eastwood loves cake: from light, fluffy Victoria Sponge to dark and delicious Forbidden Chocolate Brownies. In Red Velvet & Chocolate Heartache, she has fiddled, tweaked and thought outside the box to pioneer a way of bringing exquisite cakes that remain natural and healthy into our everyday lives - by introducing ingredients from the vegetable garden. Ginger Sticky Toffee Pudding made with parsnip, or Orange Squash Cupcakes made with butternut squash are bound to amuse and delight your tastebuds. In this spirited cookery book, Harry shares her baking secrets and practical kwledge as a cook and as a food writer to prove that it is possible to have your cake and eat it.
- Author BiographyHarry Eastwood believes that loving cake does not have to be a punishment, either for your health or for your waistline. As she has illustrated in both the British and US versions of Cook Yourself Thin, it's entirely possible to have your cake and eat it - if you know how . . . Harry's passion for food is the driving force behind her writing. She sees food as a language, alive with ingredients. These characters behave in different ways, and have funny little habits of their own. Harry is currently dividing her time between London and New York, working on various writing and television projects. She continues to love chocolate.
- Author(s)Harry Eastwood
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Weight869 g
- Width196 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.